Spaghetti with Pesto Meatballs
- Suitable For
- Pasta Linguine: 200 grams
- Garlic: 1 cub
- Sunflower Seed: 50 grams
- Parmesan cheese (Grated): 130 grams
- Olive oil: 150 milliliter
- Salt and Pepper (Mashed): to the extent necessary
- Mix chicken: 300 grams
- Toasted flourl: 3 tablespoon
- Pesto sauce: 1/5 tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese (Grated): 100 grams
- Mascarpone cheese: 2 tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese (Powder): to the extent necessary
- Milk: 125 milliliter
- Salt and pepper: to the extent necessary
- Basil (Crushed): to the extent necessary
- Cream: 125 milliliter
- Butter (Melted): to the extent necessary
1Prepare the Pasta according to the instructions given on the package.
2Mix garlic, sunflower Seed, parmesan cheese, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper in a mixer.
3Mix chicken, Pesto sauce, Mozzarella cheese and Mascarpone cheese and make them in the shape of tiny meatballs
4Pour the melted butter in the pan and fry the meatballs then add milk and cream.
5Add Spaghetti, Pesto sauce and basil and mix them then serve it in a suitable dish.